After having completed my league end game farm objectives I decided to once again create an MF windripper, but this time expressly run Mao Kun, the unique Shore Map. So I aptly named the character “PirateBootySoHot”. U4GM.com as one of the most professional online store which glad to share more PoE News and cheap poe items for trade with instant delivery.
I have run many more Mao Kuns than just the 100 I recorded currency drops for in the spreadsheet. At first I used my secondary currency stash tab to calculate profitability on a 10 map run basis. This was in order to learn whether running them at their current market price was profitable at all. After the first few 10’s, it was clearly evident that they were profitable and I stopped calculating my profits on the fly and just ran. After obtaining obscene amounts of wealth from these runs, I decided to get definite values for profit, so I decided to record the important currency drops in a spreadsheet. This excluded unique drops that were valuable like Kaom’s Hearts etc.
I found that the “big” drops in this recording were on average quite a bit lower than what I was used to receiving from the map. I had once gotten 3 exalt drops from the last boss in a single run. Crazy right? xD But that’s RNG, and you will have your own. I’ve also handed in about 7 Abandoned Wealth sets. My IIQ in total for two 8% Ventor’s, Sadima’s touch, Goldwyrn and a Windripper was: 67. I also used a 48% Bisco’s Collar. I share this here so anyone can make an informed decision on running these for profit. If you are looking for an answer to profitability outside of Bestiary league, simply adjust the map asking price to the current league’s market price and then adjust each currency’s chaos weighting at the bottom of the document.
Quick conclusions for the 100:
- 1739 chaos profit from currency drops
- 183 chaos per hour
- Still very profitable without the “big” drops even happening
- Only 6 of the maps had a breach, so that puts it at a 6% spawn rate in the sample
- Largest contributors to profit were unsurprisingly: Chaos Orbs -> Journeyman’s Sextants, Fuse and Alchemy Orbs
- The average map cost for you to break even would be 35 chaos, with the bad luck I had on these 100.
- So from a pure running for the bonus experience standpoint, this is a good map to run.
- I went from level 93.5 to 95 with these 100
Thanks for checking this out, it was a lot of fun to run this map during Snooziary league. Looking forward to the mini flashback league coming soon See you in game.